Today, I went to the movies with the girl I liked. She kept on eating my popcorn so I whispered in her ear “Pretty soon your going to have to repay me with kisses.” Then she looked at me and walked out the theatre. She came back with a bucket of popcorn and said “Here, you’re repaid.” FML
1. is usually the craziest of the bunch. quite often has a variety of different laughs, and can perform them all on demand. everybody loves pamela, the type of person you always want to protect. she is a flamboyant driver. loves make up, clothes and accessories.oh pamela’s coming. I can’t see her but i can hear her.
2. The pimpest of the pimp. Everyone wants to be a Pamela. Can conquer anything. Wakes up and pisses excellence. Indulges and rules in all gangstativities.Your never meet anything above a Pamela, because it doesn’t exists. Man: Pamela you are so amazing. Pamela: I know, i don’t know why, it just keeps happening.
3. one hot babe =] that talks to phillip on aim. *Yea.. NO. -_-
4. sometimes shy but yet the LOUDEST when she walks into a room..you know what i mean ;] not perfect but still is confident and so beautiful. ..thats what makes her sO attractive. shes a sly cat with her words, knows what to say, when to say it and how to say it. Never washes her fruit before eating it. "oh who pamela? oh man, that girl is good with her words..”
5. Pams tend to be very outgoing, long haired , funny people. They can always make you smile and are the kind of friends that you can never get mad at. And of course Pams are the type of people you can tell all your problems to! :]
Hollaaaa! *PS - Hey Kat, did you write the last one. It uses your smiley. Damn. You must love me.
This is kinda helping calm me down, despite the shittiest week I’ve ever had at SFSU.
It’s preventing me from throwing myself against the walls of my room as hard as I possibly can, so yes. It’s helping.
So I think I'll hit the hay (about damn time, too), but before I go:
I heard the rumor that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. Not sure if it’s true or not, but apparently, she released a statement admitting that she indeed has both a “poon and a peener.” Can’t say I’m completely surprised, but surprised nonetheless. Unreal.